LeadsBridge is a remote, B2B, SaaS company that helps clients to bridge the gaps between business assets and advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
We are a US company but with a distributed team all around the World.
LeadsBridge is a startup born in late 2015 and since there the company had a growth by 100% year over year.
Leadsbridge is among the very few companies integrated natively inside the Facebook Publishing Tool and Ads Manager and moreover is a top-of-mind choice for Facebook and Google when it comes to a new shift in the technology space.
Here’s a sneak peek of our wonderful team: https://www.facebook.com/leadsbridgeapp/videos/445784676065888/
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and growth hacking projects.
The ideal candidate will develop plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects, and setting short-term and long-term department goals. You will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability, competitiveness, and keep up with the company growth model.
We are looking for a data-driven, experienced marketing executive person that is able to drive growth with a team of 5 people who has a strong character and self-confidence in decision making. If you feel you can be the right person for this role and you'd like to be part of an extraordinary team that pushes for the professional growth of all team members, send your application now!
Head of Marketing responsibilities include:
- Crafting strategies for all Marketing teammates, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and growth hacking
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual reports, team and personal goals for the Marketing department
- Managing external content and advertising agencies
- Understand the potential and opportunities of different marketing initiatives (Paid/Content/SEO/CRO/Email) and prioritize them
- Brief, update and inspire the Business Development and Product team to drive project management and revenue growth
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Closely collaborate with Sales to expand the enterprise offer and build a flywheel model
- Be a real data-driven person. Proven analytics approach is a must.
- Proven work experience as a decision making marketing executive in a tech startup
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns and Go to Market strategies
- Solid knowledge of Google Adwords and Facebook Ads
- Results-oriented, flexible and open-minded
- Experience running CRO projects
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
- At least English C1 level
- Full-time Availability
- Previous experience with Hubspot/.... is a plus
- Stock Option Pool opportunity for proven impact in the company growth
- Remote working. Work responsibly from everywhere. Yearly meetups are organized in wonderful locations.
- Strong professional growth with many courses along the way
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to grow and advance in your career ladders
- Monthly Benefit for IT appliances and Gym or any physical wellness activities
- A young, strongly motivated, multi-cultural, and respectful environment.
- Human contact is still essential. To this end, we have VideoConference "stand-ups" (quick daily sync meetings) or meetings daily
- An international team based around the World
- Vacation policy approx 20 days of paid vacation per year
If you feel you can be the right person for this role and you'd like to be part of an extraordinary team that pushes for the professional growth of all team members, send your application now!